Web
Analytics
Norfolk Newbies | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Norfolk Newbies

lmid4581

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys hope you are all well and staying safe.
Just getting back in to URBEX after a long time off, is there anywhere near to Norfolk, Suffolk areas that are worth visiting?
Doesnt have to be hospitals or asylums
please feel free to DM me
Many thanks all

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Unfortunately as you’re new to the site, nobody will hand over locations, nor is this the way the site works.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome, unfortunately it doesn't work like that, remember you are on a forum packed full of locations.. :thumb

lmid4581

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Unfortunately as you’re new to the site, nobody will hand over locations, nor is this the way the site works.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Welcome, unfortunately it doesn't work like that, remember you are on a forum packed full of locations.. :thumb
Many thanks for the info, done a few locations a few years ago Little Plumstead Asylkum being one of the best but sadly gone now