Web
Analytics
Norfolk/Suffolk area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Norfolk/Suffolk area

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! I live in the area around Norfolk and Suffolk and was wondering if anyone could provide me with some local places to visit? I'm new to this so have only visited one location so far! (Fisons Factory in Ipswich).
Thank you in advance for any recommendations!

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Give me a message mate i do alot explores round ipswich and suffolk way...if you jave snapchat give me a message there scottiedelsol if not drop me a line here and ill get back to you :) cheers

Evasivesnail

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am from the Sheringham/Cromer area, so many places in and around Norwich to Explore And visit. When I am next around I will let you know! Also if you are into historic places, try finding some of the Countys Iron age forts, a bit different to Urbex, but cool!

Peggy2121

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I live in the area around Norfolk and Suffolk and was wondering if anyone could provide me with some local places to visit? I'm new to this so have only visited one location so far! (Fisons Factory in Ipswich).
Thank you in advance for any recommendations!
Visit Bungay it has loads of packed up old shops with stuff just piled up. Didn't get a chance to explore inside only the outside of one building as was on holiday but it looks well good.

2F152FDC-1CE3-4CD3-97FC-19FCB5A2FB35.jpeg

BAB17EBF-565E-456D-8D0A-816275DF158D.jpeg