Web
Analytics
NORFOLK | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

NORFOLK

shadowyflight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

Have explored RAF Coltishall's officers mess in Norfolk recently on a bit of a solo effort.
Ultimately I would like an accomplice to do this stuff with, I don't mind a risk or two but doing this stuff alone especially for the more risky stuff which tends to be the more interesting is somewhat daunting and not as fulfilling in my view. Please DM me anyone in Norfolk who is interested.

Steve

Sam19701

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi All,

Have explored RAF Coltishall's officers mess in Norfolk recently on a bit of a solo effort.
Ultimately I would like an accomplice to do this stuff with, I don't mind a risk or two but doing this stuff alone especially for the more risky stuff which tends to be the more interesting is somewhat daunting and not as fulfilling in my view. Please DM me anyone in Norfolk who is interested.

Steve
Hi I live in Norwich and would love to join you visiting these property’s .
I find this so interesting please email me if you would like to have company on your ventures please.

Wsteve687

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

Steve
Did you ever go I’m looking at this place at moment but unsure if still able to go