Web
Analytics
Question - - North East, England | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - North East, England

YamYamSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for something in the north east of England(Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Gateshead etc...), I have looked on here and on other sites but am struggling to find anything. Surely there has to be something abandoned up there!

Preferably an asylum, leisure site/school or industrial

Many Thanks,
Lee

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Have you "opened your eyes" and looked at the locations map on here? There's at least 40 sites within 50 miles of Newcastle

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
I live in Newcastle and I can come up with at least a dozen sites. There is a fair bit happening in the north east with a fair bit of demo work too which is a spoiler for us explorers.

BoroLad

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
GOOGLE!
If you have "looked on here and on other sites but am struggling to find anything" you may need to ask your support worker to find you a new hobby...
Regards
BoroLad :D

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I"m searching for Yam Yam, i"ve typed Yam Yam in the search Box but it does not bring anything up. The locations Map just highlights Brummieland.

Please help ;)