real time web analytics
North East Exploration - Meet up? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North East Exploration - Meet up?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Leebob07

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello! So my friend and I would be interested in hanging out and exploring some new places! We live in the Peterlee area but are happy to travel to discover new places!! Are any of you guys still planning on heading out or meeting up?

BZ8963

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello! So my friend and I would be interested in hanging out and exploring some new places! We live in the Peterlee area but are happy to travel to discover new places!! Are any of you guys still planning on heading out or meeting up?
Hi Lee!

I’m fancying doing Ayton Monument mine again sometime soon! Not too far for you to come and I know where to find the entrance if you’re interested!?

Bryn.

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Lee!

I’m fancying doing Ayton Monument mine again sometime soon! Not too far for you to come and I know where to find the entrance if you’re interested!?

Bryn.
Hi I'm up for doing it. When are you thinking of doing it.

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello i live in sunderland do you know any good places. I got a few if your up for meeting up some time

Jonnyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m also in the Saltburn area and have done lots of mine explorations just down the road near Staithes? The mines and tunnels are a great starter explore.....anyone wanting to accompany or be shown Its be better than my retrievers company hahaha.

Bryn
I’m in Saltburn also :)