real time web analytics
North East Exploration - Meet up? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North East Exploration - Meet up?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dr_Sausages

28DL Member
28DL Member
There's 3 of us could join but we're very new to urbexing. Tried going to ushaw recently but it was secured and we got caught by security around the perimeter. Still took some nice shots around the college and inside the nearby abandoned farmhouse

JamesCott99

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm up for exploring once my leg has healed! Got own transportation and can help people out but got like a month till I can be out again, keep this thread active? haha

John.Wolfe1872

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to the Stanhope neurological care home today. Some good undisturbed photos to be uploaded soon.

Inbye

28DL Member
28DL Member
If you manage find to ayton monument don't go past the old mine wheel you will not come back out. Air really drops off after that.

How far in has anyone managed? I'm new to this site but experienced in mining. Would love to go and have a look.

Bonbon

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! So im new up in the north east, and im itching to get exploring and havent a clue where to go! I drive and me and my partner are more than happy to give a lift to anyone who could help us out on this adventure! Any places you could suggest?
Cheers! :D

Patsybo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey!

I'm looking for a a few individuals to explore with around the North East preferably 18+

If interested just just leave a message below or pop up I'm not too fussed :)
Are you still looking for more would be explorers.