real time web analytics
North East Exploration - Meet up? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North East Exploration - Meet up?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jonnyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
me and a few of my friends go out in north east area we are from Durham
Ahh that would have been good. I ended up moving to Saltburn area for a short while due to family issues but yeah man Ile keep that in mind when I'm back :)

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm up for meeting up if any 1 up for it. I'm based Sunderland an Redcar but willing to travel. I've got own transport an know of a few ok places.

Marc2k18uk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not to far I'm near Saltburn. Anywhere near by I'm game for going exploring. Not done much in the way of urban exploring. Altho I've done a bit of mine exploring. I drive so if any one needs picking up ect give me a shout.

Zekor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not to far I'm near Saltburn. Anywhere near by I'm game for going exploring. Not done much in the way of urban exploring. Altho I've done a bit of mine exploring. I drive so if any one needs picking up ect give me a shout.
What mines you been exploring? You been Alston way? Would love to do some exploring there.

Also from NE.

Last edited:

Marc2k18uk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What mines you been exploring? You been Alston way? Would love to do some exploring there.

Also from NE btw.

Ayton monument was a good one although it gets abit airless after a short while inside. And one up on the moors more recently. That one was good but with professionals as it's abit out of the way.

Zekor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ayton monument was a good one although it gets abit airless after a short while inside. And one up on the moors more recently. That one was good but with professionals as it's abit out of the way.
Thanks for that mate, never heard of it. May check it out sometime.

zamp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in the Scarborough area, I would be interested in meeting up a couple of times a month with some like minded people .

There's some good tunnels around that are a favourite of mine

My mates who I used to go with are very half hearted about it nowadays

BZ8963

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m also in the Saltburn area and have done lots of mine explorations just down the road near Staithes? The mines and tunnels are a great starter explore.....anyone wanting to accompany or be shown Its be better than my retrievers company hahaha.

Bryn

BZ8963

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone fancy doing the Ayton Monument Mine sometime in the next two weeks!?

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I’m also in the Saltburn area and have done lots of mine explorations just down the road near Staithes? The mines and tunnels are a great starter explore.....anyone wanting to accompany or be shown Its be better than my retrievers company hahaha.

Bryn

stay out of Port Mulgrave, it's extremely dangerous

BZ8963

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Will do - Thank you.

So I’ve heard, grew up in Dalehouse and always knew to stay out of there. Like many others, merely dared the entrance. I’m off to do the Ayton Monument mines but well aware of the air down there...! Thanks Stranton