Web
Analytics
Question - - North East/Scottish Borders. | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - North East/Scottish Borders.

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone in the North East of England/ Scottish Borders? Add me on Instagram @Abandoned_secrets, Need new locations ect. Thanks guys.

IMG_2274.JPG

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
try using the search function on the forum or alternatively try google for researching places as you have stated that you need locations, you will be amazed how much there is to be explored.

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I always do, but most people are not willing to tell you, they're quick to ask for a location from you but never willing to tell you any of theirs.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I always do, but most people are not willing to tell you, they're quick to ask for a location from you but never willing to tell you any of theirs.
That doesn't make much sense to be honest. If you always search online to find things then you wouldn't need people to tell you where things are. No one is going to share much with you as all the info needed is available in the public domain which is how others have found these places before you over the years.

you're right there! isn't is annoying when people keep just asking for locations on a plate?

Olkka

Nice fat line of Zone
Regular User
1 Type North-East County names into 28DL search box
2 Go frolick
3 Delete Insta, post here instead, top job

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
These sort of posts never go down well here.

You can go one of two ways - post proper reports on here with a good selection of decent photos and become a valued member of the forum that people are more willing to open up to, or stick to instagram. People generally don't like the 'add me on instagram I need more locations' posts, it's not a good look.