real time web analytics
Report - - North Sea Producer (Oil Tanker), Middlesbrough - November 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Sea Producer (Oil Tanker), Middlesbrough - November 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
That's brilliant. I'd be tempted to sleep there and spend the day walking round it.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Cracking stuff. Is that the actual bridge though? It doesn't look very bridgey, but maybe that's just how they are now? I like to see a big stereotypical wheel and maybe a few windows so the big man can see where he's going!

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
That"s certainly a Hardcore explore lads :thumb

This explains why you didn"t want to join us at the Tourist Hotspots down the road ;)

I was advised by my local guide this was a little iffy access wise so well done getting both on and indeed off, & obviously quality output.

Although i don"t think i"d have ventured into the Tanks area without a 4Gas

I was expecting "The Dinghy" to have played a part in this marine assault & feel a little short-changed it didn"t. Hopefully it"ll have a part to play in Australia :D

That was only was part of the collection, the hardcore stash was fucking massive lol.

Haha, yeah mate, a little quieter up the road there :P

I think the tanks were pretty well ventilated to be honest. Just smelt a little oily in there.

The dinghy could have been involved somewhere along the way ;) Haha, I wish I could get it in my hand luggage or something. Struggling to get my waders in at the moment!

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Cracking stuff. Is that the actual bridge though? It doesn't look very bridgey, but maybe that's just how they are now? I like to see a big stereotypical wheel and maybe a few windows so the big man can see where he's going!

We looked everywhere for the big wheel, following the on board maps and everything. There's no way they could see past all the cranes and machinery anyway, so a computer must have controlled it or something I guess.