real time web analytics
Report - - North Sea Producer (Oil Tanker), Middlesbrough - November 2015 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Sea Producer (Oil Tanker), Middlesbrough - November 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
You know what's coming HOLY FUCKBALLS. Love it your pics are awesome. Proper love this report. The adventure of getting in etc sounds something else. Genuine thanks on sharing it m8ty Absolutely Cracking

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What more can i say fantastic very well done ive looked at this for some time now and thought it looked impossible to get on how wrong i was great effort and thanks for sharing.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
notice this in September & thought no way thats doable,
how wrong was I :(

bloody epic, well done too all of you
nice thread & photographs. :thumb

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Top quality that, well done :thumb

The living accommodation is not that far off where I spend half my life, sat in a computer room just like the one on the boat about to return to my bunk bed, alas no stash of quality reading material!

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Top quality that, well done :thumb

The living accommodation is not that far off where I spend half my life, sat in a computer room just like the one on the boat about to return to my bunk bed, alas no stash of quality reading material!

Haha. Glad it brought back some memories for you. It looks pretty grim sleeping in little rooms like those for any long period of time.