real time web analytics
North staffs royal infirmary (caught by security) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North staffs royal infirmary (caught by security)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everybody, hopefully this thread will belong in the correct place. I visited north Staffordshire royal infimary in October and with a bit of stealth me and 4 others made it in for our best explore to date, left and never bumped in to anybody. In two hours we did however only cover a quarter of the hospital and we still want to see the operating rooms. Fast forward to January 14th, I have a day off work so me and my friend who is yet to visit this place decide on a last minute trip to here (no planning which scares me haha). We didn’t account for the fact that staff still work on the location somewhere (couldn’t figure where) and arriving at 6:30PM wasn’t the best. After a few run ins with staff and near misses we managed to make it straight past the security hut, under a fence only to find the door I went in through last time had been locked (not ideal) after about another hour of scouting the place we could not figure a way in at the bit I knew so on the way out secuiry clocked us. He was the most lovely guy I think with it being so early he was on his own for the site, after a quick game of hide and seek behind the bush we just walked to him. He told us no pictures were allowed I was cheeky to ask if he could let us in and he said even they weren’t allowed in due to safety. He asked our names and if we were dating, he told me that I should take my friend out for dinner and that he saw us before but was eating his sandwich so he didn’t bother (me and my friend are laughing at this point). He said he hoped we hadn’t got long to go home and that we get some warm food (like a granddad). Anyway my point is I would appreciate it if anybody could message me any access points they know to inside? As the one I relied on is now a no go. In return I could share local locations / entry points and any info I have. Thanks for looking guys.

B7818CB5-7660-4D25-BBDE-01D627524BF7.jpeg

2147ACFE-0FCD-4DC4-8797-2BC449067BB5.jpeg

66841FFA-569B-42B6-8D8F-F9BB7194158C.jpeg

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He sounds like a lovely guy! Surprised you want to go back and not leave the 'grandad' figure alone in peace
I want to find the operating rooms mate! Wouldn’t mind if he caught us again but I imagine the other secca guys wouldn’t be as pleasant

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If fucktards stopped going there and getting caught on an almost daily basis it may help to keep access points open. Quite why people are getting caught I really don't know, I can only assume that they are just idiots aimlessly walking around the car parks looking for a way in under the watchful gaze of the CCTV cameras.

Rather than asking on here for access points (no one is just going to hand you things when you've got no reports, and especially wont help you given how rudely you keep asking for information), just go and have a proper look. It's a massive place with literally thousands of windows and dozens of doors, I'd be very surprised if it's completely inaccessible.

:trout

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If fucktards stopped going there and getting caught on an almost daily basis it may help to keep access points open. Quite why people are getting caught I really don't know, I can only assume that they are just idiots aimlessly walking around the car parks looking for a way in under the watchful gaze of the CCTV cameras.

Rather than asking on here for access points (no one is just going to hand you things when you've got no reports, and especially wont help you given how rudely you keep asking for information), just go and have a proper look. It's a massive place with literally thousands of windows and dozens of doors, I'd be very surprised if it's completely inaccessible.

:trout
Actually no, I wasn’t walking around aimlessly in front of CCTV. I’ve been inside the hospital before and I’m very aware of the site. We spent almost 45 mins going from point to point hiding behind anything possible and avoiding run ins. The only access point I’m aware of has been internally locked which is strange because it’s compleyely out of view of CCTV and isn’t lit up. We got caught because we were leaving the site and where we were we had to go past the security guy so that’s when he saw us. Luckily he was very pleasant. I don’t think my pictures and what I’d have to say about my last visit here would qualify for a report due to judgemental people like yourself, hence why I’m hesetant to post. Have a good day.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
And with that sort of attitude you ain't going to be around here very long. Raisinwing was being quite polite and offering you advice. If you know the site as well as you say you wouldn't need to ask for more access details :rolleyes:

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
things are completely different now. Go have a look and stop asking for handouts. I was there last month and it was honestly one of the easiest places I've been. Its a walk in FFS

Who has read this thread (Total: 167) View details