Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - North Street Arcade, Belfast | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - North Street Arcade, Belfast

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, hey, hey. I’m looking for any information about North Street Arcade, Belfast. I’m looking to do some photography shoots and was wondering if anyone knew if enterance was possible. I’ve heard that the roof is possible however I’m not to sure. Any information about any enterance or useful tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
We had a look when we were there last year and it seemed quite tricky. We did just turn up off the cuff tho so with a little more thought it might be a goer. Keep an eye on that bank round there too :thumb

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We had a look when we were there last year and it seemed quite tricky. We did just turn up off the cuff tho so with a little more thought it might be a goer. Keep an eye on that bank round there too :thumb
Thanks Speed. Didn’t know about the bank. Not too sure where it is so I’ll have to do some research. Do you have a name or location if it. Thanks

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Theres two actually. Bank of Ireland (north st/royal ave) which we've been in and is pretty crap on the inside and the much bigger Bank of Belfast (waring st/donegal st) which epic inside but ive never managed to get in it myself.