Web
Analytics
North Tawton Wool Mill North Devon | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North Tawton Wool Mill North Devon

Devondave1984

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went to the old wool mill in North Tawton in North Devon today its a really nice place to go easy access and ur able to take some amazing pictures just a massive shame its being knocked down and if i was brave enough i would have looked at the other two floors of the building but i aint gonna lie the first set of stairs just held my weight and im not that heavy but well worth a look before they knock it down

Attachments

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to the old wool mill in North Tawton in North Devon today its a really nice place to go easy access and ur able to take some amazing pictures just a massive shame its being knocked down and if i was brave enough i would have looked at the other two floors of the building but i aint gonna lie the first set of stairs just held my weight and im not that heavy but well worth a look before they knock it down
The floors are just about ok if you keep to the edges, and do the usual edging out on any part that feels wobbly. The top floors are really just like the middle though, but do give access to the other part of the mill.

Devondave1984

28DL Member
28DL Member
The floors are just about ok if you keep to the edges, and do the usual edging out on any part that feels wobbly. The top floors are really just like the middle though, but do give access to the other part of the mill.
Thank you for giving me the heads up not sure how long it will be left before its knocked down completly also do you know of any other good placea to check out