real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, April 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Great drone footage .. the best is deffo the outside the place inside has seen wayyyy better days

Mrjezza31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately many of you will have heard by now that the building completely burnt down recently, and will have to be demolished.

A tragic end :(

moz88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went here a few days ago and whilst the buildings are dramatic and the place is huge I didn't get any real sense of atmosphere as there were three seperate groups of people being festival louts. What I did find is that the layout of the place is genuinely confusing. There is a building in RAF Church Fenton which has winding corridors in only one direction from the entrance, like a burrow, which I thought was wierd; Denbigh takes that to a whole other level. I'm not into paranormal rubbish but I was tired and confused after stomping around for a couple of hours, parts looked the same and other small corridors led to massive halls which didn't seem to make sense. Could be that it's just the way it's been sealed but it was so trashed that I doubt thats the case. I left to the woeful wails of one of the lout groups trying and failing to kick a door through a second story window, seemed fitting that despite being shut for decades it's still full of nutters. Felt a bit poetic. Worth the visit for me but not for conventional reasons.

PurpleGoddess

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited this site on 12th July 2017. First time at the location and we went at night (23:30). Very creepy but had some good photographic evidence. Access is still easy via the lane and the wall and we didn't encounter Beardy the security guard...just be cautious at the front of the main building and kept torches to a minimum. We only entered a few outbuildings (chapel, mortuary and the industrial room near the silos. Planning to go back during the day to gain access to main building and suss out the state of floors etc before doing another nighttime exploration

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanWilliamson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited this site on 12th July 2017. First time at the location and we went at night (23:30). Very creepy but had some good photographic evidence. Access is still easy via the lane and the wall and we didn't encounter Beardy the security guard...just be cautious at the front of the main building and kept torches to a minimum. We only entered a few outbuildings (chapel, mortuary and the industrial room near the silos. Planning to go back during the day to gain access to main building and suss out the state of floors etc before doing another nighttime exploration
I was there on that day too or the night rather! might have bumped into you!

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details