real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, August 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AdventuresofTom

Tom Patterson
28DL Full Member
Denbigh Asylum is a place I've wanted to visit for quite a while even before i really got into urban exploring i was told about it by a friend who said it was really amazing, unfortunately by the time i got around to going to visit there has been a few fires, the most recent being april 2018 which really boils my blood, cannot understand why people feel the need to burn down places like this or anywhere at all for that matter but oh well i visited anyway.
The security here was none existent for a place thats so well known i was surprised, there is a gate on the main entrance but they might aswell have left them wide open, despite the obvious fire damage and huge amount of deterioration it is in my opinion still a must see place and i can't wait to go back and explore it further!

20180812_160822.jpg

20180812_160833.jpg

20180812_161048.jpg

20180812_161213.jpg

20180812_162022.jpg

20180812_162212.jpg

20180812_163101.jpg

20180812_163116.jpg

20180812_160900.jpg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
It's so dangerous that emergency services are not allowed to go in suposedly even if you're dieing. Security has been non existent as long as I can remember but you did often get a shotgun waved at you by the local fruit cake although I believe the police have warned him to stay away from the site now.
We're lead to believe it's way past any interest now but looking at your pics i would happily explore it.

AdventuresofTom

Tom Patterson
28DL Full Member
that drain in your last pic ....i hid in there from the notorious ELWYN once ....lol done this place about 6-7 times and i,m gunna go back at some point ! nice pics in your report by the way !

Haha, I was going to go down and see what was in there but I was in abit of a rush at the time, I will definitely go back there

Sindog

28DL Member
28DL Member
My best mate went there for a month or two in 1994 (Detox) and said it was a beautiful building and the grounds were original with veg. growing and chickens laying. Tennis courts leading to huge colourful gardens. He can't remember much more as they would sedate you so heavily you'd only be woken up to go the loo are eat you jelly!

Seffy

Staff member
Damn the old girl is ruined isn't she :(

Elwyn really is a thing of the past then!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I read elsewhere that he's been told to stay away from the area by police but ever time I mention or ask about him no one replies so I've no confirmation.

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wanna go take a look at some point, but who be this Elwyn fellow and do I need to strap a vest on and carry a piece or what? lol I wanna shoot photographs not angry farmers lol (joking I don't have a piece, but I do have a vest...) lol

Provingdemons

Banned
Banned
that rumour about emergency services not allowed there is false haha went there a month ago and walked right into two police officers, they said we didn't see you if you didn't see us and went on their way. really cool of them actually.