real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - Feb 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - Feb 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ThERmAL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Agreed. One small niggle though

Despite what Wiki used to say, it was never called this, either officially or by the locals. It was officially and over the years North Wales Counties Lunatic Asylum, Five Counties Mental Hospital, North Wales Counties Mental Hospital, North Wales Mental Hospital and finally North Wales Hospital. Locally it was just "The Hospital" or "Yr Ysbyty".
The locals I met there refer to it as simply "The Mental" lol

DENBIGHVIDS / WXPM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He's fucking weird - he had his camera smashed to pieces by the bloke, was assulted by the bloke, got bitten by his dog.... and yet he's still all chummy with him now. Almost feels like click bait shite to me.

I wouldn't piss on the bloke if he was on fire after he let his dog loose on me.
Just for the record i have not been "chummy" with Elwyn for several years

DENBIGHVIDS / WXPM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Yorrick we know one local who calls it the mental
images (3).jpeg
Just for the titles and commentary on my videos i use many variations when referring to the Mental .. when spoken by us locals we do just call it "the Mental"

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have watched all you videos Denbighvids, I remember the incident you had with Elwyn and nope you haven't been friends for a long time with Elwyn. I am sure Elwyn should of been locked in a cell in the Asylum and left him there. I use to watch the vids as I like this type of building lot of cool but depressing from what must of gone in the building but from outside it looks fab. I would hate to know what the Nuns did to people in the Asylums. Heard so many stories from my nan, as she use to work with nuns in my town and she worked in others too and the nuns were the same. Keep making the vids.

Who has read this thread (Total: 426) View details