real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - January 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - January 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ilyria

Wanderer
28DL Full Member
He had his teeth smashed in by a lad from Caernarfon so he's been advised not to behave as he was previously.

We've been a few times and still missed bits. It's a quite nice and relaxed wander really

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jesus christ, well he does look like a man with attitude! Places like this normally full of secca but they prob not bothered as its so derelict, awesome place, i will be returning !

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a few videos of Elwyn throwing a wobbler at people who are walking past the gates, nevermind on the premises - Haha :wanker

Togitha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Places like this normally full of secca but they prob not bothered as its so derelict, awesome place, i will be returning !

The police do still take an interest! I know because we got busted when we went out the front.

Togitha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dont go out the front then, its that big u could hide anywhere :)

I guess each to their own about whether they go out the front. We went out the front because we wanted to get shots there. I think at least one of the properties at the gates is occupied.

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We spent ages at the front taking pics no one said out, u must of just been unlucky lol

Ilyria

Wanderer
28DL Full Member
You must have been really unlucky, never been caught out the front by anyone so far (touch wood).
Police didn't even turn up last time when they were called while we were there. Called by the guy who was there to remove vermin