real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, March 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cangsue

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Denbigh Asylum.

20180211_144743.jpg

Denbigh was easily accessible, found a lot people on site.
Amazing building just a shame it has been ruined, rather than appreciated.
Many areas to explore:
Under ground
20180211_135004.jpg

Still some equipment, wheel chairs and scrubbing machines, there is alot of insulation hanging off pipes, recomend masks for this.

Church:
This has been bricked up but there was a small access area, didnt access here though.
20180211_142820.jpg

General building:
Building is in ruin, still some good areas to explore, massive area.
20180211_144121.jpg

This is my first report, Denbigh was good, would go again and try and explore more of the area.

Thanks for viewing, N.Wales, looking for areas to explore #exploremore

TVurbex

TV Locations Aficionado
28DL Full Member
Thanks for sharing. It's been done to death but still a good explore nonetheless! Have you got any more photos?

Nice2KnoU

28DL Member
28DL Member
Damn it. I travelled 150 miles to get there on Monday and was going to make a report (even though it's been posted to death) seems like there isn't much of a point since it wouldn't have changed in the slightest lmao

Sad to see it was set on fire though, glad I got to see it in the previous state beforehand.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Damn it. I travelled 150 miles to get there on Monday and was going to make a report (even though it's been posted to death) seems like there isn't much of a point since it wouldn't have changed in the slightest lmao

Sad to see it was set on fire though, glad I got to see it in the previous state beforehand.
there are better hospitals out there travel up the road to holywell to see one

Nice2KnoU

28DL Member
28DL Member
there are better hospitals out there travel up the road to holywell to see one

I had planned to visit holywell but didn't have the time. Got no clue when I'm gonna go back up, but when I do I'm gonna make sure I visit there and one of the old bomb storage areas.
Just really wanted to see Denbigh before it got destroyed more, and I'm glad I did.

Cybermat

28DL Member
28DL Member
Morons keep destroying the place, I visited it in the early 1980s to pick up one of my nans friends. It was well imposing, back then just up the road there was a lot remaining of the now almost gone gwylfa hiraethog.

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went Denbigh Yesterday. Their was guys paintballing around the site. Is getting battered with nature and people. But still is a good site too explore. Still sends shivers down my spine evertime I visit this place for the things that must off gone on when it was open though. I think they will level it and re build someday. Shame really it has to be destroyed though nice building.