real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - Sept 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - Sept 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
Was there very very very recently completely unchallenged. I struggle to see how they will turn this into anything. Did see a guy at the gate and a hut but we got the whole way round without an issue. The place isn’t even a shell for half of it it’s ruined ruins at best.... I would even risk saying to people don’t bother.... from my experience the security here aren’t the chasing type

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
They have ran out of money at Debigh so no chance getting a 24/7 security at the Asylum. It will be trashed and destroyed just like any other abandoned building.

It is trashed and destroyed
There's nothing worth seeing there except the outside

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Apparently his dog bit an interested developer and so he's been given conditions, presumably one of which is to stay off the grounds and stop waving his gun about.
Either way hes apparently not an issue anymore.

NickUk

Ermahgerd
28DL Full Member
Yeah I would agree..... I went the other weekend and we'll full of kids smashing up the place and people with no respect at all. Its a shame really is

I'm surprised they found something to smash.

NightPanther

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you take pictures when you went?
I’d love to find someone who went really early on and see how it looked back then! It’s literally just a shell :/
I went in 2010 and have pictures from then. You could also go upstairs haha

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I went in 2010 and have pictures from then. You could also go upstairs haha

There are some very old threads on here from 2007/2008 when the hall was still there.

I went on my one and only trip there in 2011 when you could still only just about get up the tower at the front, that was pretty suicidal.

NightPanther

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are some very old threads on here from 2007/2008 when the hall was still there.

I went on my one and only trip there in 2011 when you could still only just about get up the tower at the front, that was pretty suicidal.
Yeah. The dropping floor was on its way out when I went. Prob had fallen by 2011.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

I think I got up the tower around 2010/2011 but shortly after that the floor upstairs went.

Hall burnt down a couple of weeks after most haunted so Oct/Nov 2008. Thanks MH you cunts. Always wanted to go in and pull the fake ceiling down in the hall !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I think I got up the tower around 2010/2011 but shortly after that the floor upstairs went.

Hall burnt down a couple of weeks after most haunted so Oct/Nov 2008. Thanks MH you cunts. Always wanted to go in and pull the fake ceiling down in the hall !

I won't ever forget the floors below the tower. Having to edge around a collapsed floor using just the inch or less of beams left in the wall, then leap over a partially collapsed floor to get onto the stairs that lead to the base of it. Utter madness.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
poor Denbigh, it gets worse each report. Its always been on my to do list, but its a long journey, so im making list for the area. Still some nice architecture features though. Nice report. I like original photos for comparison .:thumb

NightPanther

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
poor Denbigh, it gets worse each report. Its always been on my to do list, but its a long journey, so im making list for the area. Still some nice architecture features though. Nice report. I like original photos for comparison .:thumb

I suggest going quickly, the longer you leave it the less there is to see unfortunately

Who has read this thread (Total: 174) View details