Web
Analytics
North west uk (any1 explore with us?) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North west uk (any1 explore with us?)

Joey Miller

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, me and my friends are 15 and from Stockport, Manchester. We are wondering if anybody at all in the north west area of the UK would be willing to help us out by telling us any good abandoned building locations (preferably something large) so that we could possibly explore together, if not any suggestions would be much appreciated. We are willing to get the train to almost anywhere in the north west. We hope to hear from somebody soon. Thankyou. -Joey Miller :thumb

Xplr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, me and my friends are 15 and from Stockport, Manchester. We are wondering if anybody at all in the north west area of the UK would be willing to help us out by telling us any good abandoned building locations (preferably something large) so that we could possibly explore together, if not any suggestions would be much appreciated. We are willing to get the train to almost anywhere in the north west. We hope to hear from somebody soon. Thankyou. -Joey Miller :thumb
I’m 15 too ! I’ve just been to cheadle royal asylum with my friends and I’m planning to go to st Thomas hospital in Stockport !!!

Joey Miller

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m 15 too ! I’ve just been to cheadle royal asylum with my friends and I’m planning to go to st Thomas hospital in Stockport !!!
i'm active all day sunday, plan to explore an abandoned wacky warehouse in gorton, the graveyard in stockport and whatever else pops up on the way, did the asylum a while back and i really like the place, but you might struggle to get in st Thomas' because some of its been knocked down and ive had past encounters with the security there, but i wish you the best, let me know hoe you get on :thumb