real time web analytics
Report - - North Western Storm Relief, London - 2013 - 2014. | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Western Storm Relief, London - 2013 - 2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

green godess

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank s very much for those details of that splendid exploration. The photography and detail was excellent. I very much enjoyed reading your account. I had no idea the system was so large and seems to traverse much of N.W. London.

Kind regards from

Green Godess

L

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Outstanding report and photos Ojay!

This drain really is a good 'un.
When I visited it with ConcreteJungle on a warm evening last summer there was too much flow to risk descending those stairs in Notting Hill but looks like you managed to get down there just at the right time. :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very Informative and excellent pics :thumb (as usual) makes something i"ve always avoided strangely attractive, but i"d need my Scuba gear :)

Morrisey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a reet ripsnorter - stunning brickwork!
:thumb

Further downstream, the NWSR intersects the NKRS

(The continuation on the right eventually leads to the Wood Lane Sewer)

8.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
on a warm evening last summer there was too much flow to risk descending those stairs in Notting Hill but looks like you managed to get down there just at the right time. :D

Yeah we dropped into the NKSR one evening and not a hope, tbf it was pissing it down :D

eclectic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I really enjoyed reading that ojay thanks :) I can't imagine how scary it must be down there in those unpredictable conditions.