real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Northampton Bus Depot, August 2016 (ish) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Northampton Bus Depot, August 2016 (ish)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, long time lurker and first post to the site, to apologies if I balls this up!

Hopefully this may even be somewhere new posted on here, that would be nice for a first post!

So I visited this site about a year or so ago for work. (I had to disconnect some electrical supplies Inc the towns flood alarm whilst a building was demo'd)

It is the old bus depot, in St James in Northampton.

The briefest of brief history's, it used to be a tram depot when first built 100 or so years ago, afterwards it was the towns bus depot where they were worked on and stored. Since that shut it will be taken over by Churches Shoes next door at some point in the future.

Whilst there the old boiler room and their social club was being taken down (I assume because of the large volumes of asbestos inside) so whilst disconnecting the electrics to it (Then returning to re connect the towns flood siren!) I made sure I took lots of photo's.

It was a permission visit, the place is alarmed in a big way, so I would advise against going in!

I hope you enjoy the shots, all C&C is welcome!
25_zpsvjhwzqkf.jpg
30_zpsccbc6caw.jpg
24_zpsrof3dc5u.jpg
29_zpsf2hvryf5.jpg
26_zps7mzhhoqz.jpg
28_zpsxmvlfptt.jpg
22_zps39mufkqa.jpg
23_zpsdallgt6i.jpg
20_zpsoc7jn3by.jpg
17_zpsj3zwjmqy.jpg
19_zpsiep9l41t.jpg
21_zpst2v7a4ue.jpg
16_zpswlklnnfz.jpg
15_zpsri8dughs.jpg
14_zpscsktxvbu.jpg
13_zpsjhkznais.jpg
12_zpscartbilj.jpg
11_zpsfwfaugts.jpg
9_zpsfcqq3omt.jpg
8_zpso4ati0ih.jpg
7_zps677snael.jpg
5_zpssuufdgk6.jpg
6_zpszirvkckr.jpg
1_zpsxyhd86gj.jpg
4_zpsxog8mjb8.jpg

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Interesting, i've never seen anyone post photos like that, tbh i kinda prefer it to the usual reel of photos, makes it look like a photo album

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Nice. I used to live pretty much next door to this for 5 whole years. Everytime I walked past I always looked for a potential entrance. It was always sealed tight except for one way - However, it involves climbing over about 6 back gardens to get to it. It is now owned by Church's shoes. Great to see what it looks like inside though.