Web
Analytics
Northamptonshire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Northamptonshire!

ClimbingA3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

Brand new on here and I'm 18yo male and can drive. Been exploring a couple times before with a few mates but want to start doing more and more frequently. Always up for an adventure and always up for climbing structures too. Plus I'm always looking for some killer photo opportunities so always in search of good spots. Would love to meet up with people on here as I don't know anyone local that does this so don't be afraid to hit me up :)

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi ClimbingA3 Im a bit older but am in Kettering so may be able to meet us sometime.
Theres quite a few folk about Northants area!

ClimbingA3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi ClimbingA3 Im a bit older but am in Kettering so may be able to meet us sometime.
Theres quite a few folk about Northants area!
Sounds good to me! Need to get out and see what's about. A few spots I know of by me have all been sealed up now so I'm on the hunt for new ones

chrisphoto24

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey, a little late to the party but im also in the northamptonshire area and always looking for places to explore with like minded people.

Scattershot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi

Jumping on the bandwagon months late I realise but I am new to urbexing and also love photography! Hubby and I have been to a couple of places and have my eye on another. I'm 25 yrs old and live in Wellingborough btw.

Karl39

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I’m new here and new to urban exploration I’m also in Northamptonshire looking for places to see and meet up with others to go exploring

Shanny31

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m also from Northamptonshire too! I have numerous of good locations, would be nice to meet a few of yous :)

helpless2k

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys I’m in northants too. Looking to get involved in any local groups you’ve formed. I drive and am particularly interested in rooftopping photography :) hmu with a PM

Grundyd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why not I will add as well I’m south northants daventry wanting to explore anything love to see old buildings tunnels woods trees anything really.