real time web analytics
Northern Ireland Locations | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Northern Ireland Locations

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Aviator1998

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys,

A couple of friends and I are avid urban explorers based in Northern Ireland. We have visited numerous locations, mainly abandoned mills such as the Barbour mill in Lisburn (which was amazing).

We were looking to diversify a touch and looking at some abandoned hospitals / asylums for a bit of photography and exploration. Belvoir looked to be the best although i believe it is now gone.

We were just wondering if anyone would have any other locations (doesn’t have to be hospitals) that they enjoyed visiting and would’ve happy to share with us? Thanks!

Kenopsia NI

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

A couple of friends and I are avid urban explorers based in Northern Ireland. We have visited numerous locations, mainly abandoned mills such as the Barbour mill in Lisburn (which was amazing).

We were looking to diversify a touch and looking at some abandoned hospitals / asylums for a bit of photography and exploration. Belvoir looked to be the best although i believe it is now gone.

We were just wondering if anyone would have any other locations (doesn’t have to be hospitals) that they enjoyed visiting and would’ve happy to share with us? Thanks!
Just search Northern Ireland on site and work from there. I've stuck up a few reports recently but other than that if you put up a few reports yourself other people will be more willing to exchange information

Who has read this thread (Total: 156) View details