real time web analytics
Report - - Northwick cinema Worcester | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Northwick cinema Worcester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The don

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
image.jpg
View attachment 5360
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Northwick cinema Worcester this surbuban cinema was built in the 1930,s excellent example of Art Deco screen and stalls removed but rest remains intact and well preserved
image.jpg
Circle seating remains
image.jpg
Original lighting
image.jpg
Wall decoration
image.jpg

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
pretty sure this place isn't derelict or abandoned and is very much still in use, it's a lovely building though all the same and fair play for infiltrating the staircase! bit of advice-i'd say try and focus your shots a little better, also you've got a lot of duplicates in there dude

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
yeah its a live site,http://www.graysofworcester.co.uk/ can see all the bubble wrap dumped on the balcony! its about 4.7 mins from my house, it was empty for years when i was a kid but it's changed hands a few times in recent years, was one of those cheapy discount crap shops for a bit-one of those places you see with loads of plastic tubs, washing baskets and cheap brooms outside the front, and as the OP said its a furniture shop now, knew it was nice inside but never thought about going up and taking photos, what with it being a shop n all, rather go to the guild hall if i wanted pics of live sites in worcs! good effort though pal :thumb