Web
Analytics
Norwich Intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Norwich Intro

XaregezX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

Have been lurking on here for a while and now feel the time to say hi and become more involved in the community.

I'm Tom, I live just outside Norwich (Stoke Holy Cross/Poringland area) and am just about starting being more active in exploring.

Initially it has started off with myself and my two daughters finding old and ruined churches, and has now moved on to having a look at the more well known sites around Norwich -Norwich Deal Ground and tunnel, St Andrews Asylum, a failed visit to Pinebanks and Langley Prep (Security guard spotted us withing 30 seconds of standing at the gate getting our bearings), and multiple, albeit external, visits to Trowse pumping station which has been great and has kickstarted a bit of excitement amongst us. Nothing too daring but good fun all the same.

This year's plans are:
Medler's Scap Yard
A glance over Hales and Heckingham Hospital to see what it is like in current day
An RAF site or two
And hopefully some lesser known, non destroyed places.

Hoping to get and also share info and leads on interesting and simple places to visit, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be great.

Stay safe.

Syteanric

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

Have been lurking on here for a while and now feel the time to say hi and become more involved in the community.

I'm Tom, I live just outside Norwich (Stoke Holy Cross/Poringland area) and am just about starting being more active in exploring.

Initially it has started off with myself and my two daughters finding old and ruined churches, and has now moved on to having a look at the more well known sites around Norwich -Norwich Deal Ground and tunnel, St Andrews Asylum, a failed visit to Pinebanks and Langley Prep (Security guard spotted us withing 30 seconds of standing at the gate getting our bearings), and multiple, albeit external, visits to Trowse pumping station which has been great and has kickstarted a bit of excitement amongst us. Nothing too daring but good fun all the same.

This year's plans are:
Medler's Scap Yard
A glance over Hales and Heckingham Hospital to see what it is like in current day
An RAF site or two
And hopefully some lesser known, non destroyed places.

Hoping to get and also share info and leads on interesting and simple places to visit, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be great.

Stay safe.
Hi there, I'm local to yourself looking for some fellow Urbexers for the occasional visit somewhere.

I've been to Medlars recently, Not going there anymore however, no bad reasons but done some themed shoots with Models and am just bored of the place after 4 visits. There's lots to see though and a public footpath though the woods if you like a Sunday Stroll.

There's a couple of ruined churches in the north West of the county which look like something out of Lord of the Rings! very impressive!

Not been to Hales and Heckingham hospital but if accessable would love to join you and your daughters on the trip!