Web
Analytics
General - - Noteworthy Reports | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - Noteworthy Reports

The_Raw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fair enough I knew you'd nominated yourself at some point @Speed that's all. To be fair to @WildBoyz that is a cool report of somewhere that nobody's done before and it's not exactly a walk in either when you're dealing with a live dock yard. There's nothing wrong with being proud of a report you're happy with and it does state at the beginning of the thread to feel free to nominate your own stuff so I don't think people should be getting criticised for following those guidelines. Personally though @WildBoyz I'd rather see either of these two reports in here because of their documentation of the effects of a natural disaster, found those more interesting myself.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/christchurch-cathedral-christchurch-november-2014.t93276#post-1064861

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/the-ca...-christchurch-august-2014.t91793#post-1050582

Stop losing @fb, you're no good at it!

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
Regular User
There's nothing wrong with being proud of a report you're happy with and it does state at the beginning of the thread to feel free to nominate your own stuff so I don't think people should be getting criticised for following those guidelines.
I'm inclined to agree with you.

Fair enough, if you guys don't want self-nominations and you feel that's people are 't*ats' for doing that, I don't agree with you like :D, but you've taken what I said completely out of context. A simple 'fuck off' would have sufficed ;) I didn't expect it to end up in here; altogether, I don't really care if it does to be honest - everything inevitably gets forgotten on the internet in the end/links expire etc.

The whole explore was a laugh with the lads and we had a good night, that's far more important than posting it under any certain title...

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
An 'epic' explore. Maybe not a first, but noteworthy in that normal boundaries were pushed to the max.

An outstanding report.
Maybe not first or even 'epic', but the best report of a location, that accurately portrays the location with high quality pictures and a detailed narrative

I'd say that the report in question was both of the above, personally...

That's my 50 pence worth anyway...