real time web analytics
Information - - Noteworthy Reports | Noteworthy Reports | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Noteworthy Reports

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

admin

Administrator
Admin
This section is a showcase of 'Noteworthy Reports' from 28DL.

All the reports you see here are notable for one or more of the following reasons at least...

A good first explore.
This might be either on 28DL or in the community as a whole. We don't make these up, they really happened to the best of our knowledge. We're always happy to correct the record though.

An 'epic' explore.
Maybe not a first, but noteworthy in that normal boundaries were pushed to the max.

An outstanding report.
Maybe not first or even 'epic', but the best report of a location, that accurately portrays the location with high quality pictures and a detailed narrative.

---------------

Please suggest reports to be included below. It's perfectly acceptable to suggest your own.

Admins and mods note - Leave a permanent redirect when moving threads into this section.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Would like to nominate Downfallen's Burj Dubai jump, just can't find it on here. Found a very nice video
" In the memory of Downfallen " a collage of his explores. Search " In the memory of Downfallen " on Google & you'll find it. If anything, post that, since a whole lot of his doings I'd certainly classify as EPIC !

RIP Downfallen

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Would like to nominate Downfallen's Burj Dubai jump, just can't find it on here. Found a very nice video
" In the memory of Downfallen " a collage of his explores. Search " In the memory of Downfallen " on Google & you'll find it. If anything, post that, since a whole lot of his doings I'd certainly classify as EPIC !

RIP Downfallen

All of downfallens threads will be being moved to a separate section in due course.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent idea, OT. in the past ,have tried to find some of his threads, because they're so freakin amazing. Was wondering if they still existed

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
I was thinking the original HR clock tower one, good shout Speed.

The first Victoria Arches report?

Who has read this thread (Total: 501) View details