real time web analytics
Information - - Noteworthy Reports | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Noteworthy Reports

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Actually, I've already lost by wasting time arguing on 28 days later. It doesn't matter does it?

I didn't realise we were arguing to be honest? Just different thoughts and opinions, and that's always going to happen on forums like this.

The_Raw

Staff member
Fair enough I knew you'd nominated yourself at some point @Speed that's all. To be fair to @WildBoyz that is a cool report of somewhere that nobody's done before and it's not exactly a walk in either when you're dealing with a live dock yard. There's nothing wrong with being proud of a report you're happy with and it does state at the beginning of the thread to feel free to nominate your own stuff so I don't think people should be getting criticised for following those guidelines. Personally though @WildBoyz I'd rather see either of these two reports in here because of their documentation of the effects of a natural disaster, found those more interesting myself.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/christchurch-cathedral-christchurch-november-2014.t93276#post-1064861

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/the-ca...-christchurch-august-2014.t91793#post-1050582

Stop losing @fb, you're no good at it!

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
There's nothing wrong with being proud of a report you're happy with and it does state at the beginning of the thread to feel free to nominate your own stuff so I don't think people should be getting criticised for following those guidelines.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Fair enough, if you guys don't want self-nominations and you feel that's people are 't*ats' for doing that, I don't agree with you like :D, but you've taken what I said completely out of context. A simple 'fuck off' would have sufficed ;) I didn't expect it to end up in here; altogether, I don't really care if it does to be honest - everything inevitably gets forgotten on the internet in the end/links expire etc.

The whole explore was a laugh with the lads and we had a good night, that's far more important than posting it under any certain title...

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
An 'epic' explore. Maybe not a first, but noteworthy in that normal boundaries were pushed to the max.

An outstanding report.
Maybe not first or even 'epic', but the best report of a location, that accurately portrays the location with high quality pictures and a detailed narrative

I'd say that the report in question was both of the above, personally...

That's my 50 pence worth anyway...

Who has read this thread (Total: 500) View details