real time web analytics
Information - - Noteworthy Reports | Noteworthy Reports | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Noteworthy Reports

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Now, I don't know if anyone's done it but what about Liberty steel in Sheffield? Ive just heard on the wireless that it's to recommence production after being mothballed for two years.

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
I think I said it before, but one of the early Bawdsey posts (I think yours @Speed), purely for the fact that the place was mint and no one quite expected it to be like that!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Would like to nominate this report, it's a first full stop and it shows the dedication at chipping away at something for half a decade. and for us locals its pretty epic as its under what was a prison in moire recent years

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Would like to nominate this report, it's a first full stop and it shows the dedication at chipping away at something for half a decade. and for us locals its pretty epic as its under what was a prison in moire recent years

I'll have a read when I get a mo, seen it pop on on fb but been a bit busy of late, I see a few heads jumped in for a final push with this one also :thumb

Seffy

Staff member

I second this

OutlawExplorer

Aut inveniam viat aut faciam
28DL Full Member
This section is a showcase of 'Noteworthy Reports' from 28DL.

All the reports you see here are notable for one or more of the following reasons at least...

A good first explore.
This might be either on 28DL or in the community as a whole. We don't make these up, they really happened to the best of our knowledge. We're always happy to correct the record though.

An 'epic' explore.
Maybe not a first, but noteworthy in that normal boundaries were pushed to the max.

An outstanding report.
Maybe not first or even 'epic', but the best report of a location, that accurately portrays the location with high quality pictures and a detailed narrative.

---------------

Please suggest reports to be included below. It's perfectly acceptable to suggest your own.

Admins and mods note - Leave a permanent redirect when moving threads into this section.
Hi I get that this is an old thread, not sure if I should move
This section is a showcase of 'Noteworthy Reports' from 28DL.

All the reports you see here are notable for one or more of the following reasons at least...

A good first explore.
This might be either on 28DL or in the community as a whole. We don't make these up, they really happened to the best of our knowledge. We're always happy to correct the record though.

An 'epic' explore.
Maybe not a first, but noteworthy in that normal boundaries were pushed to the max.

An outstanding report.
Maybe not first or even 'epic', but the best report of a location, that accurately portrays the location with high quality pictures and a detailed narrative.

---------------

Please suggest reports to be included below. It's perfectly acceptable to suggest your own.

Admins and mods note - Leave a permanent redirect when moving threads into this section.
Hi, my report on the George Cinema, is to the best of my knowledge a first explore (I’m assuming that means the first time someone’s managed to explore it and not a persons first report/explore?) -Thread 'The George Cinema, Edinburgh, July 2023'
Report - - The George Cinema, Edinburgh, July 2023 | Theatres and Cinemas

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Just because something “hasn’t been done before” doesn’t automatically self elect it for noteworthy, there’s a bit more to it than that.

The loose examples in that guide are exactly that.

It’s not a yes, nor is it a no, time will tell I guess.

Who has read this thread (Total: 501) View details