real time web analytics
Report - - Nottingham College Clarendon Campus - May 2022 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nottingham College Clarendon Campus - May 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ButtrDog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Clarendon Campus is one of many of Nottingham College's campuses. Opening in ~1960; the college offered vocational courses, apprenticeships and higher education courses in partnership with NTU. Finally shutting down in 2020. This site is currently undergoing demolition in place of a new High school.

Surrounding the area are tall construction fences and 24-hour active patrolling / personnel on-site. Given that and how much attention this place has received I am surprised how easy it was to get in. More of a follow-up post if anything.

DSC_0361.JPG

The majority of the front is still intact, however the right side block has mostly been torn down

DSC_0321.JPG

Rear of the building

DSC_0334.JPG

Willamette based Pentium 4 Viglen Desktop with a not very matching Microsoft 600 Keyboard

DSC_0385.JPG

Former server room, nothing left except patch panels and the remains of some EMC 4Gb Fibre Channel SAN Array

DSC_0383.JPG

The one remaining rack

DSC_0389.JPG

Upper floors, all walls have been torn down and ongoing asbestos removal

DSC_0374.JPG

A studio of some sort

DSC_0382.JPG

No more catering here!

DSC_0372.JPG

One classroom that was somewhat intact

DSC_0338.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

DSC_0328.JPG

Maintenance / boiler rooms

DSC_0355.JPG

OoOoOoOoo spooky hallway

DSC_0357.JPG

DSC_0344.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0351.JPG

Misc pictures of around the general school area

DSC_0364.JPG

Glad to see this place before it was turned into complete rubble, was a nice wander around comparing previous posts to how it looked now, noticed that security were making their rounds so I made a swift exit.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post!​

Who has read this thread (Total: 146) View details