real time web analytics
Report - - NPC, Manchester - January 2015 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NPC, Manchester - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sooo thought i'd go to a high place this time, got the rollercoaster done but wasn't quite high enough, I mean this isn't high either but need to scout for a crane :)

Overview

Been past this place quite alot, noticed the reports on here for this place a long time ago but never felt like driving into the streets of manchester as I quite hate them, horrible one ways n all dat useless pay for parking stuff. other than that I wanted to see some of nice shots I could get of the city, which turned out to be pretty good! Should be a crane next definitely, reckon the views from up one of them would be beautiful!

Phone camera is back, wasn't prepared for this one :(

Visit

Pretty easy one apart from abit of climbing, as I haven't climbed in quite awhile or used my arms I still cant feel them and its been a few days since, was a pretty good little explore nothing quite much to see here just some nice views! I dont have much else to say about this place because its quite a basic one...

History

I dont have a clue what was built on this part of land before it became there, I just know that its a car park, I mean if you want more details then have a look.. I have no idea what to search to find this place on google!

77F4B184-022A-4252-8EC4-8A67B0316452.jpg

A0AFBF74-99ED-4F23-A4F1-866224BDEBE4.jpg

18E9424A-469B-4261-9A53-9B406D48C9CF.jpg

A0858F7F-D5D5-45F6-95E4-AD6E85359BE5.jpg

67B94ACE-7A66-44D7-84F5-19DD9A738929.jpg

The Girlfriend
ED2DAC74-4CA3-4357-81DF-F2062CAC035C.jpg

79C0FFD7-1F51-4520-B88D-A1B4D428043B.jpg

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
not a car park, its half built apartments before the developers went under ;) (River Place I think it was to be called)

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
not a car park, its half built apartments before the developers went under ;) (River Place I think it was to be called)

Ahhh, how come theres a parking pay box outside? unless theyre turning it into that...
Think NPC bought it yanno!

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
probably someone taking advantage of the open space, its been derelict for a long time now.

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
must be long gone :( looking for one of them, was gonna go for arches but need some money to get the stuff!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The council took the crane down years ago.

That was one fucked crane, it had some lean on it and it just used to sway about like fook in the wind

The place was a proper crack den at the time

River Street is usually what it's know as, but yeah now a paygo carpark

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have a pop at that crane in the second picture. Looks nice and big that one.

Gone

Regular User
Nice one, look forward to your crane reports in the future. This was one of the first things I did in Manchester.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details