Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Oak House & Elsie Millin Court, Swindon | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Oak House & Elsie Millin Court, Swindon

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Caught the tail end of a report on South Today about the opening of a new mental health care centre in Swindon following the closure of 2 other facilities Oak House in Wroughton and Elsie Millin Court in Gorse Hill. Could be worth a look to the locals....I'm unsure whether the Elsie Millin building is still there but its slap bang in the middle of the development if it is....Oak House is isolated and already boarded up on Google Maps so could be alright.

Oak House

http://g.co/maps/srbe3

Elsie Millin Court

http://g.co/maps/tktqq

MTB DAN

28DL Member
28DL Member
I keep meaning to go for a first explore of some old buildings having done a few underground trips.

Just popped on here after registering a long time ago.

I drive past Oak House quite frequently and keep thinking I should go for a look but life is short and I've got a lot of other stuff to do.

Maybe I should go for a look.

Dan

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Both buildings are defo boarded up. The Southern one has been like that for a long time and it's fetid. The Northern one looks a little better, it still has it's glass at least. There's been a bit of damage though, and a fire...

04062012240Small.jpg

04062012241Small.jpg

04062012242Small.jpg