Web
Analytics
Report - - Oaklands Park Manor - Surrey - April 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Oaklands Park Manor - Surrey - April 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This one hasn't been reported much and I can see why, it was a complete bitch to get to..

History -
Not a lot on history but it's been abandoned for a long time, I think it was last used in the early 90s.

The Explore -
Took a drive to the lovely manor on a cold wet winters day, I regret that lol! Getting to it was a lot harder than I thought. My plan was to follow the footpath leading past the burnt out house but we ran into a man with his van, after going back because I didn't want to blow my cover, I tried the other end of the lane and that had 2 active houses and a farm there, with CCTV everywhere I bottled that too, after getting quite annoyed that I did drive all this way, my only option was to cut off the road and into the boggy fields full of sh*t.. I regretted this as soon as I left the road, I was on the fields for about 35 minutes taking footsteps into 5 inches of mud and god knows what else! I finally made it to the manor with one jump across a little stream! I made it just when I thought I was in the clear I came face to face with a massive black horse, it wasn't bothered about me so I headed it but I felt strange as it looked as if people walk past the house a lot with fresh footprints in the mud! It's a lovely place with so much decay, plenty of rooms with natural decay, Grom..if you see this, you would love it!! A lot of ceilings and floors have collapsed but I loved it! Some great photo opportunities inside and out. I was about to pack up and leave when an angry German Shepherd starting running around the building barking, I shit myself because I thought it was coming for me, I waited until a plane came past for Gatwick airport to make enough noise so It could escape without me being heard! It worked as well I never saw the dog but it was right near me at one point! This was one experience I will never forget ! One thing I will say, I enjoyed my shower when I got home lol .. ON TO THE PICTURES --
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
IMG_5580.JPG
IMG_5581.JPG
IMG_5582.JPG
IMG_5583.JPG
IMG_5584.JPG
IMG_5585.JPG
IMG_5586.JPG
IMG_5587.JPG