Web
Analytics
Report - - Oaklands Park Manor - Surrey - April 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Oaklands Park Manor - Surrey - April 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This one hasn't been reported much and I can see why, it was a complete bitch to get to..

History -
Not a lot on history but it's been abandoned for a long time, I think it was last used in the early 90s.

The Explore -
Took a drive to the lovely manor on a cold wet winters day, I regret that lol! Getting to it was a lot harder than I thought. My plan was to follow the footpath leading past the burnt out house but we ran into a man with his van, after going back because I didn't want to blow my cover, I tried the other end of the lane and that had 2 active houses and a farm there, with CCTV everywhere I bottled that too, after getting quite annoyed that I did drive all this way, my only option was to cut off the road and into the boggy fields full of sh*t.. I regretted this as soon as I left the road, I was on the fields for about 35 minutes taking footsteps into 5 inches of mud and god knows what else! I finally made it to the manor with one jump across a little stream! I made it just when I thought I was in the clear I came face to face with a massive black horse, it wasn't bothered about me so I headed it but I felt strange as it looked as if people walk past the house a lot with fresh footprints in the mud! It's a lovely place with so much decay, plenty of rooms with natural decay, Grom..if you see this, you would love it!! A lot of ceilings and floors have collapsed but I loved it! Some great photo opportunities inside and out. I was about to pack up and leave when an angry German Shepherd starting running around the building barking, I shit myself because I thought it was coming for me, I waited until a plane came past for Gatwick airport to make enough noise so It could escape without me being heard! It worked as well I never saw the dog but it was right near me at one point! This was one experience I will never forget ! One thing I will say, I enjoyed my shower when I got home lol .. ON TO THE PICTURES --
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
IMG_5580.JPG
IMG_5581.JPG
IMG_5582.JPG
IMG_5583.JPG
IMG_5584.JPG
IMG_5585.JPG
IMG_5586.JPG
IMG_5587.JPG