Web
Analytics
Report - - Oaklegh Lodge Farm (aka The Artist House) Cheshire Aug 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Oaklegh Lodge Farm (aka The Artist House) Cheshire Aug 2020

SyCore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HISTORY

Sorry i do not have much history on this place but am sure some one on here can shine some light on the history of this building. All i do know is that the gentleman of the house use to be a artist and that he would hold auctions at the back of the house in a converted barn that he had changed into a auction room to sell his art work.

EXPLORE

Great find that has some very nice art work scattered around the property the only down side is smells very damp and the floors are soaking wet from leaking water pipe. Access to the property is very ease if you are after a chilled and easy explore.

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks totally trashed now
went downhill fast this place
I wouldn’t say it looks trashed, especially compared to some of the places I’ve visited lol to me it’s just abit messy the pictures are still all set out on the table cups and plates still in the cupboard haha

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Lovely art work in this place. The house looks quite modern, I like seeing the art work. Were the sketches still there.

Webb7 Photography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can shed some light on the history behind this place. There was a couple who lived there but sadly there was a fire back in 2014 while they were both in the bungalow. By the time the husband fought his way through the flames to reach his wife. It was sadly too late and she died later in hospital. Several years after the fire in 2017 the husband passed too. Not sure if you seen the cross in the garden next to the blue gate but I'm assuming it was in place as a memorial to the late wife. Quite a few thing gone missing after I visited a couple of months ago

Laurenlucy123

Banned
Banned
Great place I went yesterday and it’s still in amazing condition for how much the place has been done. Few paintings stolen by the looks of it. Police came as we were coming out of here apparently the Next of kin is fed up of people trashing the place