real time web analytics
Report - - Octel Bromine Works - Amlwch, Anglesey, Wales - January 2022 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Octel Bromine Works - Amlwch, Anglesey, Wales - January 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
insane to know what the octal looks like these days. u se to live really close to there. did you explore the community centre whilst you were there?
Is the community centre the small boarded up building right next to this place?

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Yes that's the community centre. I can remember when that place was open. That building only shut down around 2013/2014
We didn't explore it, It looked pretty boarded up tbh and we had run out of time. Good to know what it is though, we thought it was some kind of football club or something given the overgrown football field next to it.

Ethan Johnson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We didn't explore it, It looked pretty boarded up tbh and we had run out of time. Good to know what it is though, we thought it was some kind of football club or something given the overgrown football field next to it.
im surprised that they boarded that building up honestly. for how destroyed the inside of that building is I thought they wouldn't of even cared. I can remember revisiting the octel and going into that building and seeing a pitchfork thrown into one of the walls. Great pictures as well

Who has read this thread (Total: 289) View details