real time web analytics
Report - - Odeon Portsmouth Feb 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Odeon Portsmouth Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Visited here a few times recently.

Full of pigeons, in varying states of mortality. Nice flooded room downstairs, which makes exploring very difficult. Floor is getting really unstable now with all the water. Would not surprise me if it collapsed in the not too distant future, making it very difficult to get around. Minor maintenace still happening, an exit ddor had been opened a couple of weeks back, and has now been screwed shut. A nice collection of those rare green fanged spiders (segestria florentina... check me out... all latin and stuff) live here too.

Would be great if someone with knowledge of this place prior to screen 4 flood could send me a PM...

IMG_1181_zpsh9xtolgv.jpg

IMG_1182_zpsx0rnlue0.jpg

IMG_1183_zpsjatgprei.jpg

IMG_1184_zpsledws1qt.jpg

IMG_1194_zpsglbwktxe.jpg

IMG_1238_zpsfwacuuto.jpg

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Nice! Loving these pics, thanks for posting. Don't suppose you got any pics of the spiders???

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Nice report. Downstairs looks beyond fucked. I thought I'd misread the title and was looking at some sort of sunken ship for a moment.

Some snaps of these spiders would go down a treat :thumb

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
The flooded one is screen 4 i think. The access was down the side Via one of the old fire escapes.

Seffy

Staff member
The flooded one is screen 4 i think. The access was down the side Via one of the old fire escapes.

We also couldn't figure out how people got into it, side would make sense though. Weren't screen 4 (flooded one) and screen 1 just one big screen originally? Maybe hence the odd access?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't recall the specifics, but if you go through the door at the rear of 'screen 4' that take's you eventually to any area near the rear of Sainsburys. It used to be full of stock for the pound shop or whatever tat used to be there. It's now completely changed and the whole building disconnected.

Krazy-Kris

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There was a full skeleton of either a cat or a fox in one of the small semi flooded rooms downstairs when I went about 4 weeks ago. Was nice to see, hoping a picture of it may appear soon on here if it's still there, the room itself is full of spider webs which put me off getting closer.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I don't recall the specifics, but if you go through the door at the rear of 'screen 4' that take's you eventually to any area near the rear of Sainsburys. It used to be full of stock for the pound shop or whatever tat used to be there. It's now completely changed and the whole building disconnected.

I managed to work out that the door at the rear is the projection room, if you keep going behind that, you get the projection room for 2 and 3. Couldnt work out how the customers would get into screen 4 though. They wouldnt enter through the projection room obviously.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
There was a full skeleton of either a cat or a fox in one of the small semi flooded rooms downstairs when I went about 4 weeks ago. Was nice to see, hoping a picture of it may appear soon on here if it's still there, the room itself is full of spider webs which put me off getting closer.

I didn't see anything and I scoured the whole place!