real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Oh dear | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Oh dear

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nuff said

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen the name on here before...he's up in Wallyton area IIRC
Photos at the time didn't make me think 'photographer' but that's never put the toilet-papers off
Yeah he follows me here and other places, posts fuck all but gets locations. Think he is based Warrington

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aren’t both users on here associated with this webb7 and exploring with Amy ? :rolleyes:

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And isn't that 'Exploring with Amy' the galaxy brain that explores non-abandoned stuff and then tries to claim it's abandoned?
Yup breaks into schools in summer hols “abandoned school with everything still inside” she is on here as A** b******

EDITED

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That user hasn't showed any activity since 2016 I wonder if Exploring with Amy is same person ?

oh wait....

Thankfully they have been involved with some shit clickbait rubbish which has no direct impact on 28, as for alleged B&E I'm sure she's not alone, that said as long as they're not shitting on our doorstep I couldn't give 2 f00ks what these goons get upto!

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i seen that the other day i wondered who was behind it but it said the photos were credit to some news thing as for blood on the walls ketchup more like glad i went there when i did the poor security gaurd going to have the tour bus there this weekend lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 408) View details