real time web analytics
Report - - Old Bank Workshops/Unknown Mill Slaithwaite 07-2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old Bank Workshops/Unknown Mill Slaithwaite 07-2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Old Bank workshops and the mill with no name slaithwaite, This was one of those days where i was looking for new spots and generally trying to tie up some loose ends after a a lot of driving and making notes on future places to visit i spotted these two, the first been the workshops looked quite promising from the outside however the inside held little in the way of a fantastic explore, more of a photo opportunity. the loft held the most of the interesting bits and bobs with a post box dated 1905, i guess it all depends on what you want from an explore wether you will like this or not, personally i kind of liked the place. the history on this place well thats a different story as in i cant find any so i'm guessing that it was once called something else, you can see that the mill itself must have been built about 1900 if not earlier. it was turned into various workshops and cabinet makers, this is mainly what you will see if you choose to go. The second mill well this is something that has totally been stripped and again not to sure what it was built for originally or what it was used for in it's latter years. the only reason it gets part of a report is due to its age..well i hope you like them i know their not the best thing in the world but i enjoyed visiting them..

banka.jpg

bankb.jpg

bankc.jpg

bankd.jpg
banke.jpg

bankf.jpg

bankg.jpg
bankh.jpg

banki.jpg

bankj.jpg

bankk.jpg
bankl.jpg