Web
Analytics
Report - - Old Church, Przeborowo, Poland sept 2006 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old Church, Przeborowo, Poland sept 2006



marraf

Bunkerites
28DL Full Member
#1
Przeborowo is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Drezdenko, within Strzelce-Drezdenko County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 13 kilometres (8 mi) north-east of Drezdenko, 30 km (19 mi) east of Strzelce Krajeńskie, and 53 km (33 mi) north-east of Gorzów Wielkopolski. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany.
Church built in 1763 on the site of an old church from 1598 that burned the Russians in 1758. This was originally a Protestant church which after World War II, he served as sacred as the catholic church Virgin Mary. Since 1956 stands empty and abandoned disappear.

DSCN2562.jpg


DSCN2563.jpg


DSCN2564.jpg


DSCN2565.jpg


DSCN2566.jpg


DSCN2568.jpg


Regards
Raf