Web
Analytics
Report - - Old Hall Farm , West Yorkshire - Novemeber 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Old Hall Farm , West Yorkshire - Novemeber 2015

BDyas16

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The farm is along a footpath next to the canal on the opposite side to the Stanley Ferry pub

IMG_4494_zpssidj2amf.jpg

IMG_4506_zpsuz3hegja.jpg

IMG_4508_zpsaqyjw7oo.jpg

IMG_4511_zps9m44yctk.jpg

IMG_4513_zpsj8j9fkri.jpg

IMG_4522_zpstfvbnbqg.jpg

IMG_4527_zpsg4jbpey2.jpg

IMG_4537_zpsokc1jbve.jpg

Attachments

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well i"ve seen worse posted on here recently, and going off the replies to my comments recently on crap reports i"d better just say ..... well done & thanks for posting :thumb

It"s not in Ferrybridge FFS

There"s extensive History out there in Google-land as well as on here, but obviously you didn"t realise you"re supposed to add it to any report you post on here? .....now you do ;)

BDyas16

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well i"ve seen worse posted on here recently, and going off the replies to my comments recently on crap reports i"d better just say ..... well done & thanks for posting :thumb

It"s not in Ferrybridge FFS

There"s extensive History out there in Google-land as well as on here, but obviously you didn"t realise you"re supposed to add it to any report you post on here? .....now you do ;)
Thanks
Sorry the land is near Ferrybridge road and I wasn't able to find any history on the place otherwise I would have posted that with the report

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Bit past it's best this one - but at least you are getting out there - keep at it - the next one might be the big one!