real time web analytics
Old High School Maghera | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Old High School Maghera

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
i know its not much it was knocked down years ago and i mind it when it was in use but that was a long time ago now
1550701910242.jpg

1550702132537.jpg

only remains of an old floor.
1550702297041.jpg

old courts seen better days
1550702421068.jpg

an old shopping trolley used as a fire pit
1550702904873.jpg

some strange building behind the school.
i know its not much but thnks for looking:thumb

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Firstly if this is an report for some reason it needs the correct name (idk if it is not), history and the date of visit and history. personally I know Im going to get in shit again but this is the same as me going up to a pile of bricks and calling a report or maybe there was a train station here in the 60s so it was there. etc, this is all personal opinion. I appreciate the effort with the drainage reports as you did a quite good wright up on that.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Firstly if this is an report for some reason it needs the correct name (idk if it is not), history and the date of visit and history. personally I know Im going to get in shit again but this is the same as me going up to a pile of bricks and calling a report or maybe there was a train station here in the 60s so it was there. etc, this is all personal opinion. I appreciate the effort with the drainage reports as you did a quite good wright up on that.
thats alright no offensive taken

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
When posting something up you've got to think 'will people want to see this and possibly want to visit it'?

Not everywhere people go to deserves to be posted, and I'm afraid this is definitely one such place.

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Hi CJD,

Just what’s already been said really. It fails on a number of levels. Are you from around the area and what did you mean by “I mind it when it was in use”
That suggests you have some knowledge. If you can find out what it was called, if you know the google map position you could look back, it might be highlighted. From there you might find a link to some old pictures of the place. Get the idea?

At least you have got one thing right and that’s how to post pictures.
Take care.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Hi CJD,

Just what’s already been said really. It fails on a number of levels. Are you from around the area and what did you mean by “I mind it when it was in use”
That suggests you have some knowledge. If you can find out what it was called, if you know the google map position you could look back, it might be highlighted. From there you might find a link to some old pictures of the place. Get the idea?

At least you have got one thing right and that’s how to post pictures.
Take care.
sorry for the late reply i mind when this school was open it closes mid 2009 there was a swimming pool in here you know it was just called maghera high school