Report - Old Mill House, Germany, March 18

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Drew howe

28DL Full Member
Apr 7, 2017
Was out and about on my travels when I drove past this little place. I returned the next day with a non member and had a little snoop about.

Have no history on this place at all, but my guess I would say it was a small mill of some kind as the waterwheel used to be connected to propshafts going from the ground floor right to the 4th and last floor in the building. It’s ironic I live in Germany and can not read German and only speak the basics. I’m judging the place was left in 2005 by using my pure German skills to read the Health and safety book and see it was last signed in 2005.

Thanks for looking