Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Old Shop | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Old Shop

SmithsDisco89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Howdo :thumb

Theres an old Newsagents on Chestergate (Brinksway) in Stockport just near the childrens Wacky Warehouse type place. Its been disused for about 10 years (if my memory serves me correctly) and could possibly be a decent explore. It's something i'd be interested in doing myself but due to dissability would not be possible.

Tried finding more details upon the premises online but im struggling so i'll post the picture from google.

Cheers

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...sb&biw=1366&bih=667&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

tweek

meek
Regular User
It's something i'd be interested in doing myself but due to disability would not be possible.
Is this to say that access is possible, or that you don't know if access is possible? If you catch my drift.

I'm not going to dart to Stockport for an old Newsagents, but as Alley pointed out, if it's been sealed that long it could be worth a nosey for a local.

Shotokansho

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm heading down Stockport today with a friend, checking out reynolds mill and having a mooch, going to have a look round for some places. Seen this newsagents quite a few times and wondered what's inside. Will have a look and tell you what I see :)