Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Old Small school Building And cottage soon to be demolished. Hart Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Old Small school Building And cottage soon to be demolished. Hart Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire

Hornbaguk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be honest I walk past it nearly everyday since I was a kid (I’m in my 30s!) and last 10-15 yrs it’s been empty and I’ve Waiting for signs someone had had access. I presume it’s alarmed and checked up on because nobody else has gone in and the grass in the cottage garden seems to be kept under control. The round window at the top is empty and has pigeons.

It’s up a private lane (school lane) off of Main Street, Hartford. Quite a few houses overlook and plenty of passing dog walkers. There maybe some cover down the side but I’ve never seen down there.
Where I took the photo is a temp metal fence which I think has a asbestos warning.
It used to be a small grammar school Up until 70s? I think it’s been used as a special school or some form of school on and off