real time web analytics
Report - - Old sorting depot, West Sussex - February 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old sorting depot, West Sussex - February 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

twinkle toes

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've seen a couple of posts for this place before. Apologies for posting it again but it's my first proper explore with a decent camera. I went here a couple of months ago and couldn't get in at all - got lucky this time! Actually, it was fairly easy to get access. The space is enormous inside, but not a lot in there, so I didn't bother to dig around for small details. It was the size and nice lighting I wanted to photograph. It doesn't appear to be guarded as such, but i think it gets regular visits to re-board up access points made by local yoofs. My first post, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 838A1395.jpg
    838A1395.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Staff member
Pics aren't showing mate. Click edit at the bottom of your post and then insert full image for each picture

The_Raw

Staff member
Nice one. Place looks a bit battered but the pics are good. Remember to add the month of your visit as well. I've done it for this one

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s actually the old recycling centre. Been empty since 02. It’s a cool place for graffiti ect but apart from that, it’s boring as hell. Cool first report though, look forward to seeing more from you ;)

jxck.urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s actually the old recycling centre. Been empty since 02. It’s a cool place for graffiti ect but apart from that, it’s boring as hell. Cool first report though, look forward to seeing more from you ;)
I live practically next to it, its now been torn down in less than a month! Funnily enough, the demolition security was better than any other I have come across, even on a sunday! Was a solid little location.

Who has read this thread (Total: 285) View details