real time web analytics
Report - - Old Tea Factory, Digbeth, Birmingham | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old Tea Factory, Digbeth, Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Few photos I took today, not really much in here now as the place has been ripped apart for scarp etc
found a polish homeless guy in the one room so gave him some money for something too eat.
found another empty factory in Digbeth so will try this one out soon as was on main road too many cars etc
DSC05875JPG.jpg
DSC05769JPG.jpg
DSC05778JPG.jpg
DSC05799JPG.jpg
DSC05800JPG.jpg
DSC05814JPG.jpg
DSC05814JPG.jpg
DSC05818JPG.jpg
DSC05824JPG.jpg
DSC05875JPG.jpg
DSC05864JPG.jpg
DSC05863JPG.jpg
DSC05862JPG.jpg

DSC05836JPG.jpg

DSC05837JPG.jpg

Markdas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If only we could harness the power of the bloody idiots who get a kick out of trashing and spray painting in the wrong places! I wonder how many of those plebs could be saved if they were introduced to proper UE and no mindless trashing.
Good effort on the photography all the same.......

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If only we could harness the power of the bloody idiots who get a kick out of trashing and spray painting in the wrong places! I wonder how many of those plebs could be saved if they were introduced to proper UE and no mindless trashing.
Good effort on the photography all the same.......

Cheers mate !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I like this, though my personal choice is straight photos. Wonky is not everyones cuppa. But its a good report, nice sharp pics, & huge places with loads of stairs, we like stairs lol

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like this, though my personal choice is straight photos. Wonky is not everyones cuppa. But its a good report, nice sharp pics, & huge places with loads of stairs, we like stairs lol
Found with a lot of photos I took in there with the stairs in the photos looked better for some reason but your right with your reply cheers

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love going to this place, only annoying thing is that access really comes and goes in the blink of an eye

Been back a few times now too sort the homeless lad out who lives in one of them rooms, took him up a new sleeping bag, loads of toiletries, loads of snacks and food etc,
just don't like seeing people live like this, maybe one day ill pop back and take him for few pints aswell

Spaghettiman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, i went back not long ago and entry is looking pretty difficult but it was a few months ago now actually come to think of it!

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah last time I was outside a load of builders turned up etc so I think works starting soon

Who has read this thread (Total: 361) View details