Web
Analytics
Report - - Old Woking, Roundbridge Farm, Dec 2016 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Old Woking, Roundbridge Farm, Dec 2016

Woolley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Guys,
Only went inside the garage, as people from the golf course were staring right at me....
I might return in the evening though.....

The existing buildings comprise a former farm complex consisting of
the original Grade II listed farm cottages and associated agricultural
buildings. The site has been subject to a planning application for the
conversion of the original Grade II listed farm cottages into a single
dwelling and 4 additional detached houses with associated gardens.

The subject site comprises a broadly regular shaped site of
approximately 1.66 acres. It is currently occupied by the existing
farm buildings and is accessed by a private un-adopted road.

33068558632_d6d159b9ba_b.jpg

32380939784_d39298bb53_b.jpg

32380940324_8fd8613dfe_b.jpg

33068560222_509b13b696_b.jpg

32380940504_0454749b8a_b.jpg

33183515836_14779d79f9_b.jpg

32380941184_d08f8f8c77_b.jpg

Cheers for looking,
Woolley

Woolley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You have to be tactical on this one. It's surrounded by a golf course, offices, a river and a sewerage works. I parked at the offices nearby and walked down the long driveway (approx 1/4 mile) but it is technically private land.
Cheers.
ps - there is ALWAYS the chance of being arrested with this hobby...

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Best idea not to go here .
And why visit anywhere then that you are not allowed in? All sites in essence are privately owned so as soon as you step in you are trespassing. As to being arrested as long as all you are doing is using existing entrances, not damaging or stealing things all you are doing is trespass which is a civil offence i.e.. get off my land :thumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pepperplant Residential Sites 4
Woolley Residential Sites 6