Web
Analytics
Report - - Ollerton Station Farm, Notts, March 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ollerton Station Farm, Notts, March 2020

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
1. The History
The farm is the opposite side of the former Tuxford to Chesterfield railway, facing the former Ollerton railway station. Absolutely nothing out there in terms of history for this place. The small farm house has been trashed by the local yobs and is looking rather forlorn.

2. The Explore
Easy access and fairly unspectacular. But in these climes, a derp is a derp, so had a quick once around this place.

3. The Pictures

The place is literally smashed to smithereens:

There was a couple of nice pieces of Brayk’s work in the back room:

And one by up-and-coming local artist, Trench:

There were several jigsaws scattered around the house:

And a Metallica CD!

Last edited:

tigger

mog
Regular User
Another one of those places which doesn't look beyond recovery and is an area where detached housing fetches a good premium.

Five.Claws

Obligatory forum furry
28DL Full Member
Never ceases to amaze me the lack of respect people have for others' lives and possessions. Oh well, their time will come in a few decades! :p
Looks like a nice little spot and a nice little place. Again I can't believe prime property like this is simply forgotten about as if was just some old shed somewhere!

Did you check to see if any of those Jethro tapes were signed by his good friend, Bono from U2 ? ;)

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Looks rather bambley to reach the derp, hope you didnt get scratched to bits, but I suppose with most explores we get a few cuts, bruises & sometimes worse. Nice little mooch, its good we have a hobby we can still do.

I thought the game was battle ships not sea battle lol. Nice little place, shame its rotting :thumb

Five.Claws

Obligatory forum furry
28DL Full Member
Looks rather bambley to reach the derp, hope you didnt get scratched to bits, but I suppose with most explores we get a few cuts, bruises & sometimes worse.
Almost impaled myself on a fence yesterday, managed to walk away with a lovely big gash down my arm instead. And after all that, and once the fence was successfully scaled without fatality, I couldn't get inside the building anyway. But was it worth it and would I do it again? Hell yes. I love this hobby! :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Almost impaled myself on a fence yesterday, managed to walk away with a lovely big gash down my arm instead. And after all that, and once the fence was successfully scaled without fatality, I couldn't get inside the building anyway. But was it worth it and would I do it again? Hell yes. I love this hobby! :D
We had a chat in the shout box a few years ago re injuries on explores, some had horrific tales. I did fall from a roof and hit a beam on way down, tearing 4 intercostals muscles from 4 ribs and broke the ribs! but I still explore :thumb

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We had a chat in the shout box a few years ago re injuries on explores, some had horrific tales. I did fall from a roof and hit a beam on way down, tearing 4 intercostals muscles from 4 ribs and broke the ribs! but I still explore :thumb
I remember that! Respect that you've dusted yourself down and got back to it CJ...