Web
Analytics
On hili | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

On hili

iamliam

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! New to the site! I' on holiday in mid Wales with the Mrs for a few days and wondered if anyone could maybe suggest any good places to have a gander at! Cheers in advance! Liam

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Hello and welcome to 28DL :thumb

Mid Wales is a large area, your best bet would be to use the search box on the top right of the page for locations. Look forward to seeing a report too.

iamliam

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks a lot! I' stopping at a place called dolgellau for a couple of nights then moving onto beddgelert for another couple of nights. I'll have a look into searching places tho! Nice one!